Search This Blog

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Fia's Ristorante & Pizzeria (Melbourne)


     All along Wickham road there has been a rapid growth of commerce. Lots of new little strip malls and convenience stores have popped up in recent years. Including a little strip mall practically in front of the Home Depot. In this little strip mall, at one corner, sits Fia's Ristorante and Pizzeria.  From the outside, one can see a canopied outdoor seating area.  Once inside there is a nice dining area with an entrance to a small bar.  The dining area has pictures of various scenes of New York City.


      As I entered, I was promptly greeted by an extremely friendly server with a big smile. As soon as I sat down, she quickly was over to take my drink order.  A water of course and since I was ready to order, she also took my order of a large pepperoni pizza.

      While waiting for my pizza, I was able to converse a little with my server. I found out that they have only been open about 3 months.  When I inquired about the type of cheese, she quickly went and found out.  Grande Cheese. Shortly, thereafter my pizza was delivered.  Piping hot of course. Smothered in that delicious Grande cheese. They did not skimp on ingredients. Lots of Pepperoni was visible on the pie.

      I discovered as I was eating my first of many slices that the sauce was plentiful. Which was nice as it was a nice mild sauce with tiny little chunks of tomato. The pepperoni was tasty with the right amount of spiciness.  The crust was a really good think crust that had a nice crunch while retaining a soft interior.

      This was a well put together pie with all the ingredients complimenting each other. Fia's Ristorante and Pizzeria earned 5 out of 5 Dancing Pepperonis.

      Side. Note, I made a note to myself that even if this pie wasn't any good (which it was excellent) the service was amazing enough to come back.

 Thank you Fia's Restaurant and Pizzeria.



Love
and 
Pizza
Slices

No comments:

Post a Comment