Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Pherraras Pizzeria (Palm Bay)


     Off of the Malabar Road exit in Palm Bay, tucked away in a small plaza practically touching interstate 95, sits Pherraras Pizza. If you chose to sit outside and eat your pie, you could watch the cars zoom by. Or just get gas at the gas station at the other end of the plaza.

     I was there for the pizza, walking in I was directed to sit anywhere I wanted. The dining room had a quaint cozy atmosphere. It had pictures of New York landmarks adorning the walls. Along with three strategically placed TVs all showing something different.  The wait for my large pepperoni pizza was not very long. Of course it was delivered to my table piping hot and looking delicious. After the pie posed for pictures, it was time to eat.

    The first bite had a delicious flavor, highlighted by a tasty slightly sweet mild sauce. Which covered a delicious crust that had a nice crunchy outside and soft interior.  The pie was topped with a pepperoni that starts off mild and finishes with a kick.  In between the sauce and the pepperoni was the cheese.


     When I saw the poster of Grande Cheese, I knew that I was getting a good quality cheese on my pie. This pizza had a generous amount of cheese. Nothing like covering an excellent pie with good cheese. All four of these together are a perfect blend that makes a 5 out of 5 Dancing Pepperonis pie. Thank You Pherraras Pizza for your time today.



Love
and
Pizza
Slices

No comments:

Post a Comment