Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Big Romans

      In a busy little strip mall off of US 1 in Micco anchored by a Winn Dixie, sits Big Romans pizza. It's a quaint little place complete with 5 tables to dine inside.  They have a neat concept with their menu. Seems that they have a paper menu on every table on top of that menu sits a clear plastic cover that is the size of the table.

      As usual the order was a large pepperoni pizza, my wait for hot pizza was a short one.  While I waited, I found out that the current owner has owned it for the last six years. Super nice guy.  Even teased  me a little when I walked in regarding me outside taking pictures. The pizza came out beautiful, a very pleasing to the eye pie.  Lots of pepperoni were on this pie, roughly 6 per slice.  A meaty flavorful pepperoni which had very little kick.  I enjoyed this pepperoni. The crust had a nice crunch with a soft interior. A fresh baked bread taste. Coincidentally, they bake their own bread for their subs. The cheese they use is Roma Cheese. They are generous with their cheese portion.  Under this delicious cheese was the sauce. A fresh tasting delicious mild sauce.  Wish there was more of the sauce.  All together this was an excellent pie.  A 5 out of 5 Dancing Pepperonis. Thank You Big Romans.




Love 
and 
Pizza
Slices

No comments:

Post a Comment