Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Return to Odyssey (Cocoa)

 
      Rain and more rain, perfect time to began an Odyssey as in a return to Odyssey Pizza, this time for a meat smorgasbord.  Hamburger, Pepperoni, Ham, Sausage and Bacon.  This a not my usual pie when I come here but today is going to be different.

     Even on a rainy day in mid afternoon Odyssey is doing a brisk business. That still didn't interfere with one of the owners promptly greeting me as I walked in the door. He took my order and I went and found a table to await my pie.
    My wait was not long. One piping hot meat lovers pizza. Yum!

     It was packed full of meat.  Delicious shredded hamburger, spicy tasty pepperoni, ham with a wonderful smoked flavor, very spicy sausage that really says hey, I'm here, and bacon it was piled so high that it was falling off and all over the place. (My only complaint).  Of course lots of that amazing cheese blend they use. Oh, did I mention that the pizza had plenty of the homemade super tasty sauce?

     Odessey Pizza has proudly served Cocoa and the surrounding area since 1979. I have been a happy customer since I first tried them.  I highly recommend that you give them a try.

     Funny story, years ago, I brought a friend here. It was his first visit. My friend loves extra and I mean extra cheese on his pizza.  So my friend says he wants double extra cheese. They ask him, "are you sure?", He says, "Absolutely". Well, they make the pie and I have never seen that much cheese on a pizza,  It looked like a huge mozzarella cheese pie.  Lol, crazy as it was.  Darn thing was still good.. My suggestion, don't order double extra cheese.

       Definitely goes without saying that today's visit to Odessey pizza was a 5 out of 5 Dancing Pepperonis. Thanks Odyssey. Don't forget follow, like, comment, and share on all our social media platforms.



Love
and 
Pizza
Slices

No comments:

Post a Comment