Search This Blog

Thursday, December 12, 2019

FM PIzza Oven (Eau Gallie)



     There is a quaint neighborhood in Melbourne known as the Eau Gallie Arts District. It's a beautiful area with art galleries, an art museum and little parks. It also is were FM Pizza Oven is located. It's an older building that they have done up in a wood based theme. Complete with wood piles outside and wood paneling inside.

The pizza area has a large wood pizza oven.



       I was promptly greeted by a smiling and friendly staff.  Once I was seated my order was quickly taken.  Of course, it was a pepperoni pizza.  I ordered the only size they offer.  As I waited for my pie, I observed another larger dining room off to the side, they also have four tables outside. This was a very clean establishment.


      Shortly after, the pizza arrived piping hot.  First thing I noticed was that the pepperoni they used was a larger slice and there was not a lot of it on the pie.  Due to some uneven cutting a few slices had only a sliver of pepperoni.  The pepperoni itself was kind of bland with only a slight spiciness at the back end. The sauce was a sweet mild sauce. In my opinion I wish there was a little more sauce on this pie. With this being a wood fired pizza, I was expecting a bit of a crispier crust. While the crust had a little bit of crispness, it didn't quite have the taste I was expecting.   I'm not sure what kind of cheese they used.

      As I was eating, I over heard several people mention that this was their favorite pizza.
  For me this was a three out of five dancing pepperoni.

   Thank you FM Pizza Oven.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment